Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kidisms

Daniel: "I wish you guys would stop waking me up and carrying me to your bedroom. I'm not getting enough sleep."


This morning as Joe was straightening my hair (don't judge me) Daniel

comes in.... 

He looks up, watching what dad is doing and says " So that's where I get it"
I asked "where you get what baby? "
and he says.... "My bad hair.".
Where does he come up with this stuff?!


Daniel: "Mom, The baby makes you look like Mrs Puff on Spongebob"
Matthew: "Daniel! Mom is nothing like Mrs. Puff! She doesn't drive a boat!"


Grandma: "Ask Daniel Why he loves me so much. I think he'll say it's because I make everything fun"
Me: "Daniel, why do you love grandma so much?"
Daniel: " Because old people are precious."
Grandma: " That really burst MY bubble. "

No comments:

Post a Comment