Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reason# 10,008

We were so young 
 I have the most amazing husband... ever. Seriously. Who else would get up at 6:00 am to cook lasagna for the PTO? Or clean anything that I can't bend down to do? Or read a book beside me in bed until we both fall asleep? I have to admit reading beside him was quite alluring.... I had to work really hard to keep my hands off of him. I should stop now... Reason# 10,008





‎"People will tell you that this kind of love will fade
That bein in love like this is only a phase
But baby after all this time ain't nothin changed
All you gotta do is look at me that way

 There ya go
Makin me fall in love again
Oh and I gotta tell ya


Theres nothin better
Than you and me together
Workin on forever" 


~ Kelly Pickler ~ Makin me fall in love again

No comments:

Post a Comment