Monday, August 9, 2010

Maternity Overnight Bag (check)

baby Stuff


My hospital bag is officially checked off of my list of things to do! Of course I still have six weeks to go, but you never know when you may need to be prepared. I'm having a C-section, so there are some things that I don't need... and others that I need more of since I already know I'll be there for at least three days.

List of essentials:

Mom:


* Pajamas
* slippers
* socks
* robe
* Shampoo/conditioner
* makeup (for lots of pictures)
* toothpaste/toothbrush
* CHAPSTICK
* hand lotion
* cell phone
* book or e-reader
* pictures (they're in my phone)
* comfy clothes to wear home
* breastfeeding essentials (I'm not going to list these... nope)
* hairbrush! I forgot my hairbrush!

Baby:

* two outfits newborn or 0-3 months (keep weather in mind)
* hat
* socks
* baby blanket
* baby book (for footprints!)
* baby clippers OR mittens
* CAR SEAT ( a must have... seriously... I really don't have to tell you this)

Daddy (Yes Daddy):

* change for the vending machine
* pajamas (if he's staying overnight with you)
* socks
* book
* snacks
* phone list
* camera
* insurance information and hospital registration ( yes, this IS his job, at least for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment